Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the oof99.com Web Site. These Terms and Conditions are a legal document. It sets out our agreement with you and forms the basis of your rights and obligations to us.
The materials on this Site are provided by OOF Business Network as a service to its customers and partners and may be used for informational and non-commercial purposes only. The Terms and Conditions set forth below apply to all visitors to or users of this Site. By accessing this Site, using any Services provided on the Site or downloading any materials from this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to them, do not use the Site or download any materials from it.
ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE, AND THE COMPILATION AND ARRANGEMENT OF THE CONTENTS, ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND, WHERE APPLICABLE, OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SPECIFIED ABOVE, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED, MODIFIED, PUBLISHED, UPLOADED, POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR DISTRIBUTED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM OOF Business Network, AND NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS CONFERRING BY IMPLICATION, ESTOPPEL OR OTHERWISE ANY LICENSE OR RIGHT UNDER ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK OR COPYRIGHT OF OOF Business Network OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- General Provisions
The use of oof99.com and Membership of the OOF Business Network is subject to the following Terms and Conditions – which are effective from 01st July 2020.
www.oof99.com (the Web Site) is owned by OOF Business Network (operating as legal entity of Soleproprieterhip) accessible to all the countries.
If you become a Member of the OOF Business Network you will be entitled to receive a reward for each completed contribution made by a Merchant from each person you have introduced to a specific Campaign. The value of the reward will be set out in the Campaign and the Campaign is subject to the Merchant’s specific terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions apply as between you, the user of the Web Site, or Member and us, OOF Business Network. By entering our Web Site, or becoming a Member, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately. By making an application for Membership you agree to these Terms and Conditions and confirm that you understand your obligations to us.
Your use of the Web Site and your Membership of the OOF Business Network is not limited to a particular country therefore, any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions, your use of the Web Site, or any of our Services shall not be liable to heard in any court of the world. If required, the issues will be resolved amicably by the committee established by the OOF Business Network.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to create a joint venture, partnership or agency relationship between you and us, and neither of us shall have the right or authority to incur any liability debt or cost or enter into any contracts or other arrangements in the name of or on behalf of the other.
These Terms and Conditions will only apply as between us and you. Unless as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions no other person may benefit or rely upon these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions and our correspondence with you will be communicated in the English language.
We may modify any of these Terms and Conditions, at any time. Any revision will be posted on the Web Site, or on this page.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect any other provision, which shall remain in full force and effect.
This site is controlled by OOF Business Network from online services. OOF Business Network makes no representation that Materials or Services in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of any international and laws and regulations. Not all products or programs mentioned may be available in your country. Please contact your local sales representative for information as to products and services available in your country.
- Transfer of Rights
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another organisation without notice, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations to you.
If any event occurs that prevents us from carrying out our obligations or displaying the Web Site we will take reasonable steps to reduce the effect this has on you and your commission under the Membership sharing network. If despite our efforts this disabling event continues for any period exceeding one week we may terminate your Membership but as a consequence will incur no liability to you.
- Services, Data and Information
Any services provided on this Site (the “Services”) and information obtained through the Services (the “Data”) are the private property of OOF Business Network. Without limitation, you are not authorized to make the Data available on any web site or otherwise reproduce, distribute, copy, store, use or sell the Data for any purpose without the express wrote consent of OOF Business Network. The Services on this Site are designed for occasional use by individuals, and your right to use the Services or Data is non-assignable. Any access or use that is inconsistent with these terms is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.
- Definitions & Interpretations
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
means any text, graphics, images, audio, video or other forms of information that appears on or forms part of the Web Site, and are capable of being stored on a computer or any relevant device.
means users of the Web Site who have chosen to register with the OOF Business Network. This definition also relates to “Membership” being the relationship between us and Members.
means users of the Web Site who have chosen to register with the OOF Business Network. This definition also relates to “Membership” being the relationship between us and Members.
refers to a deal from a Merchant for various products and/or services. These are made available to be purchased via the OOF Business Network Web Site.
means to buy or take possession of Campaigns from Merchants via OOF Business Network Web Site. This definition includes \’Purchase\’, \’Purchased\’ and \’Purchasing\’.
means a person who Purchases an Campaign through the OOF Business Network Web Site as a result of being informed about its existence by a Member of OOF Business Network.
means the services provided by OOF Business Network to Members under these Terms and Conditions.
means any online communications infrastructure that OOF Business Network makes available through the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, emails, message boards and software applications.
means the website (oof99.com) that you are currently using and any sub domains of this site (unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions).
OOF Business Network
refers to the name of the Web Site.
words denoting persons include natural persons, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, bodies corporate and unincorporated associations of persons.
Headings, titles, sub-headings
such as (\’Definitions and Interpretations\’ at the start of this section) are purely for ease of reference and do not form part of or affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
Include & Including
references to these words shall be deemed to mean respectively \’include(s) without limitation\’ and \’including without limitation\’.
You & your
The person who proposes to use or is using this web site.
- Intellectual Property
All Content included on the Web Site, unless stated, is the property of OOF Business Network and our affiliates. By continuing to use the Web Site, you acknowledge that such material is protected by International intellectual property laws.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of OOF Business Network or third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of OOF Business Network or such third party which may own the Mark.
OOF Business Network logo are trademarks in all operational countries. All other brands, products, or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of, and are used to identify, products or services of their respective owners.
Users may view Web Site pages on screen and may print or download extracts for personal use. Users may supply a copy of any such extract to any third party provided that:
- The extract is for their and that third party’s own personal use
- The extract is not supplied as part of or incorporated in another work, website or publication
- The extract is not supplied either directly or indirectly in return for commercial gain
- The third party is made aware that the source of the Content is the Web Site and that these Terms and Conditions apply equally to them, as to you.
No part of the Web Site may be reproduced, transmitted to, or stored on any other website or in any other form of electronic medium without OOF Business Network’s express written consent.
- Web site usage
You agree to indemnify OOF Business Network against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expense (including legal fees) that may occur in connection with your use of the Web Site.
We make all reasonable effort to test Content material before placing it on our Web Site. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption, or damage, to data or your computer system, we cannot be held responsible.
Any comments, information or other materials of any kind whatsoever posted to this Site or transmitted to OOF Business Network such as questions, comments, posts, pictures, photos, videos, suggestions, or the like regarding OOF Business Network products or programs, this Site and the Materials and other information discussed on this Site (“Feedback”) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing by OOF Business Network before to your submission. OOF Business Network shall have no obligations to you concerning its use or disclosure of such Feedback, and OOF Business Network shall have a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully-paid right to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, perform, display and distribute the Feedback, including any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback, for any purposes without limitation, and to authorize others to do so as well. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. OOF Business Network may, in its sole discretion, remove or delete any Feedback, for any reason, without prior notice.
Although OOF Business Network has attempted to provide accurate information on the Site, OOF Business Network assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any such information. ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES, DATA AND OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ADDITIONALLY, IN NO EVENT SHALL OOF Business Network OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST MONEY, LOST DATA, LOSS OF USE OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES) INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS THE SITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS, UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER SUCH PARTY HAD ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
OOF Business Network and its suppliers further do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Site or the Materials. OOF Business Network may make changes to the Site, Services or Materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. OOF Business Network does not commit to update the Materials. Mention of non-OOF Business Network products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
- Availability of the Web site
While we take all reasonable steps to ensure the Web Site is always accessible, we cannot be held liable if, for any reason, it is unavailable. The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults.
OOF Business Network accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
We may have to suspend access to the Web Site for routine or emergency updates and maintenance, but we\’ll try to keep any disruption to a minimum.
- To send or receive any material which is not civil or tasteful;
- To send or receive any material which is threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights;
- To send or receive any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals (from us or third parties); or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any Country in the World;
- To send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- To intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
- For a purpose other than for which we have designed them, or intended them to be used;
- For any fraudulent purpose; or in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity.
Without limitation, you undertake and accept not to use or permit anyone else to use the Web Site or Service in the following circumstances:
- The following uses of the Web Site are expressly prohibited and you undertake not to do (or to permit anyone else to do) any of the following:
- Resell the Service or Site;
- Furnish false data including false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulent use of credit/debit card numbers;
- Attempt to circumvent our security or network including accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account you are not expressly authorised to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
- Access the Web Site or Services in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
- Send unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of \’junk mail\’ or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material. You are explicitly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages. This includes bulk mailing of commercial advertising, promotional, or informational announcements, and political or religious tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have explicitly requested it. If a recipient asks to stop receiving email of this nature, you may not send that person any further email;
- Create or forward \’chain letters\’ or other \’pyramid schemes\’ of any type, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings;
- Send malicious email, including flooding a user or site with very large or numerous emails;
- Enter into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or a Merchant or a Member of OOF Business Network;
- Use in an unauthorised manner, or forge, mail header information;
- Engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Web Site and/or the Services or any Campaign.
We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, Content material or data displayed on the Web Site, without notice from time to time.
- Links to External Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other websites. Unless stated, OOF Business Network has no control over or proprietary interest in any of these websites and, as such, makes no promises nor gives and warranties with regard to the quality, security, accuracy or any other aspect of such websites, and excludes any and all liability arising from your use of the same.
We may disclose your personal information or access your account if required to do so by law, any court order, the Financial Conduct Authority, the Office of Fair Trading or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, Governmental or law enforcement agency.
- OOF Business Network makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all computer systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from your use of our Services.
- This Web Site is not intended to provide advice, and the Content of the Web Site should not be relied upon when making any final decisions.
- Our Services
Our aim is at all times to provide you with an excellent service. If you are unhappy with our Services for any reason, please write to us at:
Please include your name and address, a contact telephone number, your Membership or Campaign quote number and details of why you are unhappy. This will help us to respond to you as quickly as possible. If we do not have enough information to investigate your complaint we will try and contact you to ask for further details.
OOF Business Network shall have the right to terminate the license granted to you to use, interact with, download and use the Site, Services, and Materials available from this Site at any time if you are found to be in breach any of these terms and conditions, or for any other reason. Upon termination, you agree to immediately destroy any Materials in your possession or control.
- Third-party Services
If you are unhappy with any product you have obtained from a Merchant or have any complaint regarding any Merchant, you should address your complaint directly to that Merchant. If you require their contact details, please contact us email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.
We cannot answer complaints about products or services on behalf of a Merchant or accept responsibility for any such complaints.
This Site may contain links to third-party sites. OOF Business Network provides these links merely as a convenience to you, and the inclusion of such links in no way implies an endorsement of the linked site or the products and services referenced on that site. The linked sites are not under the control of OOF Business Network, and OOF Business Network is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, opinions, advice or statements made on these linked sites. Access to any of these linked sites is at the user’s own risk.
Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas
Access to and use of password-protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
Your attention is drawn to this section
We will display all Campaigns with reasonable care and skill but we cannot and do not guarantee the Campaigns made by Merchants. Whilst we have no intention of avoiding the consequences or our own actions, or those of our representatives, we hereby limit our total liability during any successive period of twelve months (the first date being that on which your Membership is accepted) to the sum of $30. As we do not sell any goods or services directly to you, or anyone else and all rewards under the Membership sharing network are governed by these Terms and Conditions this sum is deemed reasonable in the circumstances.
Whilst nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or for any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on our part, we are unable to cover any losses which are not directly covered by these Terms and Conditions (for example loss of earnings, loss of commissions, loss of opportunity or profit) due to any loss or delay in the receipt of a share or an incomplete purchase by a Recommended Person.
Refund, Cancellation Policy:
We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
1. You may cancel your account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once your account is canceled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since the deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do want to cancel your account before doing so.
3. If you cancel the Service in the middle of the plan, you will not be charged again from the next billing cycle or any further service charges.
4. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
5. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, OOF Business Network may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
6. Note: No refunds are offered, even if a plan is canceled in the term period.
OOF Business Network charges and collects in advance for use of the Membership or Plans. All services rendered are non-refundable. Once a members/customer/partner selects a membership or subscription plan and provides billing information, OOF Business Network will calculate a pro-rated amount with the first payment due on signing.
All subscriptions/memberships monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially canceled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to email@example.com. Members/Customers will receive an email from OOF Business Network confirming that their subscription or Membership to the service has been canceled.
Important: No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
The fees that OOF Business Network charges for the Plan or Membership or monthly, quarterly, or yearly services exclude phone, and Internet access charges, as well as other data transmission charges. Any currency exchange settlements are based on the customer’s agreement with the payment method provider. To be clear: these charges are the customer’s responsibility.
Customers can upgrade or downgrade their plan/membership for the services at any time. For any kind of upgrade or downgrade in subscription, the customer has to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The chosen method of billing will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle.
With regards to downgrades on a subscription, OOF Business Network does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
OOF Business Network reserves the right to refuse/cancel a subscription/plan/membership to any of the services bought from oof99.com, If OOF Business Network refuses a new or renewing Pay Plan or membership, registrants will be offered a refund on pro-rata basis of pending days in subscription plan bought with an additional cancellation charge.
These above policies apply to all the services listed on oof99.com unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials.
Any issues related to any purchase must be sent directly to the Merchant in question. We are acting solely as an intermediary between you and the Merchant and cannot accept any liability for:
- Any loss of revenue, business, anticipated savings or profits;
- Any indirect claims or other claims arising through non-supply or late supply of any commission, a failure to credit your bank account speedily or other non-performance of our obligations to you;
- Any termination or cancellation of a Purchase instigated by the Merchant;
- The termination of your Membership (for any or no reason);
- Any failure by you to comply with these Terms and Conditions or any conditions imposed on the campaign by the Merchant.
OOF Business Network reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by altering or updating this posting. Some of the Services or Materials available on this Site (e.g., downline, activities) may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.
We are not responsible for any losses you incur as a result of your use of the Smartphone App which can be downloaded from the Web Site, even if this is used as permitted.
OOF BUSINESS NETWORK